This is a general outline of the principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as an all-inclusive description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this position. When duties and responsibilities change, this job description will be reviewed and is subject to changes based on business necessity.
- Work with project managers and estimators to combine shop drawings, product data, and material requirements to create a complete set of submittals.
- Produce detailed drawings using CAD software.
- Gather all the information needed to complete accurate drawings.
- Develop designs that can be produced economically to maintain or improve company’s competitive position.
- Update designs and check accuracy.
- Assist with analyzing results and redesign if required.
- Partners with estimators to make sure the building package is put together correctly.
- Coordinate the work of drafting teams and technicians.
- Works with the manufacturing personnel to guarantee quality, efficiency and timeliness are maintained for every project.
- Prepare colored drawings and scale models to present.
- Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to keep up withcompany needs.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilties
- Promote and encourage the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values, and philosophy.
- Attendance on the job, as well as to trainings, continuing education, and meetings as scheduled. Accept additional work assignments as needed.
- Be knowledgeable in and observe all Muza Sheet Metal procedures, and policies.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Cooperate with supervisor in evaluating and improving performance.
- Work cooperatively with all team members.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of performing job duties.
- Appropriately bring to Management/Human Resource’s attention actual or potential violations of standards, policies, and/or procedures.
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Growth Potential