Our established organization is growing and has an opportunity for a Drafting Manager to join the team!
- Directly supervise, plan, assign, and reviews the work of drafters.
- Determine work assignments, train new and current employees on work assignments.
- Lead team in learning and implementing new software, such as, Revit, Solid works, etc.
- Establishes deadlines, develops goals, and determines production standards for the department.
- Works closely with project management team to ensure quality drawings
- Analyzes data and reviews drawings and plans to ensure quality of work and project feasibility.
- Provides CAD technical support and develops solutions for all application problems.
- Possess extensive knowledge in drafting and drafting programs.
- Develop a vision and strategy to continually evolve current practices into more effective best practices that meet the needs of the business.
- Review and understand our customer requirements and specifications.
- Actively participate in project team meetings.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to lead meetings, and actively facilitate progress in order to achieve scheduled goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to keep up with company needs.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilties
- Promote and encourage the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values, and philosophy.
- Attendance on the job, as well as to trainings, continuing education, and meetings as scheduled. Accept additional work assignments as needed.
- Be knowledgeable in and observe all Muza Sheet Metal procedures, and policies.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Cooperate with supervisor in evaluating and improving performance.
- Work cooperatively with all team members.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of performing job duties.
- Appropriately bring to Management/Human Resource’s attention actual or potential violations of standards, policies, and/or procedures.
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Growth Potential