General Laborer | Pre-Apprentice | Youth Apprentice
Our established Organization is growing and we have an excellent opportunity for a General Laborer /Pre-Apprentice / Youth Apprentice to join our team! No experience necessary – training and tools will be provided!! This position comes with the ability to transition into our long-standing, highly regarded Apprenticeship Program.
- Assisting Sheet Metal Lead and Apprentices in daily job duties, both in shop and on
- Assembling and fabricating flashing, panels, and ductwork.
- Cleaning and daily maintenance of shop and jobsite.
- Loading and gassing company trucks.
- Delivering product and tools to jobsite
- Assist with building maintenance
- Cutting, measuring, bending, and assembling sheet metal
- Assist in shop fabrication process and in the field installations at job sites.
Standard work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM or 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM with 2nd Shift Stipend!
Wage starting at $15.50/hr!
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilties
- Promote and encourage the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values, and philosophy.
- Attendance on the job, as well as to trainings, continuing education, and meetings as scheduled. Accept additional work assignments as needed.
- Be knowledgeable in and observe all Muza Sheet Metal procedures, and policies.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Cooperate with supervisor in evaluating and improving performance.
- Work cooperatively with all team members.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of performing job duties.
- Appropriately bring to Management/Human Resource’s attention actual or potential violations of standards, policies, and/or procedures.
- Union Benefit Package 100% Employer Paid
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Annuity Plan
- Apprenticeship Training Program