Our established organization is growing and has an opportunity for a new Project Manager to join the team!
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage project budget.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Estimation of projects from Design of Plan and Specifications.
- Lead proposal efforts including completing project scoping and assessments.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to supervisors.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understand Internet, Excel, AutoCAD, Word, Procore and client/server architectures.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret specifications.
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continue to seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to keep up with company needs.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilties
- Promote and encourage the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values, and philosophy.
- Attendance on the job, as well as to trainings, continuing education, and meetings as scheduled. Accept additional work assignments as needed.
- Be knowledgeable in and observe all Muza Sheet Metal procedures, and policies.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Cooperate with supervisor in evaluating and improving performance.
- Work cooperatively with all team members.
- Exercise good judgement, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of performing job duties.
- Appropriately bring to Management/Human Resource’s attention actual or potential violations of standards, policies, and/or procedures.
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
- Growth Potential